Sunday, August 10, 2014

Splatter Thanks

This card design might look a bit familiar to you, and yes have seen it before. My Upliner Sherry gave me card like this one and I have changed it up to you use what I have. The reason I have reposted this design again was because I wanted to try out the technique of stamping right on the DSP to give it a bit more flare! Fun is what it was!

As I have said in the past I have trouble working with the DSP because 1) I find it hard to cut up the pretty paper and 2) some of them are so busy I don't know what to do with them. This paper today is from the Flashback DSP and I really loved the settle look of the paper. I took out my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and stamped some splatters with Lost Lagoon (love this colour!) and Tangelo Twist a colour that I have never worked with before - out of my comfort zone but I think it turned out okay!A couple flags a piece of ribbon and this card was done - change up the sentiment and this would work very well for a masculine birthday card don't you think?

Dee-Litefully Yours,
Diana