Friday, August 8, 2014

Fun Fold Friday - and I'm BACK!

Sorry to all of you who came and looked earlier and there was no write up - I had a lovely week off but then when we got back from holidays our beloved dog, Ripley passed away. He was with us for 9 years so I am really feeling the loss and just having a hard time getting things done this week. So I apologize again.
On with the card. This card was actually pretty easy to make. The center square is 4" big and you fold all the corners in to the centre then fold them back out again. You could put any shape in the centre you wished - the card I CASEd for this one had a butterfly which I really liked but I don't have that punch so I had to improvise.

I do have a hard time using the Color Collection DSP because I find them very busy. I thought this card used it very well and helped to "control" the business. A Dozen Thoughts stamp set is quickly becoming a go-to for me - love the small printed phrases!

So again sorry for the delay and I will do my best to stay on the ball now. Rip was an active dog right to the end so that is what I am going to be too.

Dee-Lited to be back
Diana