Monday, August 18, 2014

Card Holder

I have been spending a lot of time making cards lately and have decided to try my hand at making 3D projects. They are just as fun as cards and I love how they can be practical too!! This card box is a perfect example of that, I got the instructions from Pootles.com a great demonstrator from England. It fits 6-8 cards with envelopes depending on the embellishments used on your cards. I am going to make some more so I have somewhere to store my cards!  
Here are the dimensions you will need and have fun with it!
  • card stock 8 1/4 X 11
  • score along the long edge at 5 1/4 and 7
  • score along the short edge at 1 3/4 and 6 1/2
  • fold it all up and add your DSP 3 1/2 X 12 scored at 1 7/8, 3 5/8, 8 3/8, and 10 1/4
* the DSP will not fit all away around the box but you won't see the back so that is okay!
Embellish as you like!

DeeLitefully Yours,
Diana