Monday, August 11, 2014

A Wedding Thank You

Today is a BIG day! I will be getting my Holiday catalogue pre-order today! The Holiday Catalogue is AMAZING and I can't wait to start creating and sharing some of the great new products coming out! But lets get on with the card!

My little sister - Catherine - is getting married and I will be making the Save the Dates, wedding invites and thank you cards - don't worry I will be posting about this adventure while it is under way. Cath and I are still hashing out details with the invites but she has chosen this style for her thank you cards, so I have started to make them up for her. Don't they look so elegant? The colours she has chosen are similar to Elegant Eggplant and Bermuda Bay so half of everything will be in those two colours. This card was actually quite quick to put together. I ran the Elegant Eggplant through the Big Shot with the swirls envelop (which isn't stampin up I am afraid but we all have items in our craft rooms from different places right?) cut them into the flags then added the white and black strip a quick stamp and it was done.

Quick tip: I used my hexagon punch to make the flags! This way I would insure that they were all even and looked the same - I will be sure to post pictures of how you do that in the next few days - once I have the hubby home to hold the camera while I am doing it lol!

Dee-Litefully Yours,
Diana

If you would like me to mail you out a catalogue send me an email and I will be sure to get it out to you! Ordering starts on Aug 28 so don't wait!!