Sunday, August 17, 2014

Artful Flower

Single layer cards are not ones that I make very often (and quite honestly in the crafting world you don't see them very often) but todays card gets two huge thumbs up from me! I LOVE it!!!
I have got to say that Work of Art is my favourite stamp set and I really encourage all of you to get it - it is so versatile! Todays card was made using only two stamps from that set. I colours I used for the flower were; Delightful Daffodil, So Saffron and Crumb Cake. I made sure to stamp off first to create a softer feel for the flower.
I then rotated the same stamp and used Wild Wasabi so make the leaves and circle of Cajun Craze for the centre. I love the depths that the colours made and how the flower seems to be popping off the page. It was so fast to make and I can't wait to whip up a few more in different colours. Have fun with shades and colours! Wouldn't this look great in reds? Hmmm, I am thinking Christmas card here ....

DeeLitefully Yours,
Diana