Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hubby Birthday!

Today is my hubby, Don's birthday! He is turning the big 3-5! Not only does he work hard to support the five of us, keep all the vehicles running and in working order, fix anything that breaks in the house, he is also my best friend and biggest supporter of my hobbies. I love this man with all my heart so I had to make a special card for him!
This card is my own design - I am so proud of it and LOVE how it looks!! As you know, Don is a man of many trades so I designed this card with his work clothes in mind - cargo pants, lol. I made two of them because I want to keep one on file to show for sales purposes (if you would like some cards made just email me and I will give you a quote!)
 It really came together quickly and it is such a masculine card! One of my cards that I am most proud of I have got to say!
 I bought the Scallop Tag Punch in my last order and wanted to use it for something. I can be honest and say I haven't tackled tags yet, but this was a good start. I sponged the edge of the paper to give it "worked" look and a few dots just helped to fill in the empty space.
 I only had the one piece big enough of the brown DSP which is from the Parklane pack. So I stamped on the DSP from Flashback with my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set - it made me think of paint splatter - and other "worked" look
I hope you enjoyed all the pics today and I know that my Sweetie will love this card - it will be a shocker as I usually show him ALL the cards I make but he won't see this one until today!

Happy Birthday Don! I love you and I know you will all love this card

DeeLitefully Yours,
Diana