Thursday, August 14, 2014

Polka Dot Birthday


Todays card I could make a million times over! Just love how it looks and how quick it all came together (well sort of!) Now the sort of comes in because it took me a bit to figure out the size to cut the DSP and I will admit I made quite a few mistakes before I got it all figured out but luckily for you that means you won't because I have done it all for you already!!
  • Cut four pieces of DSP (two of each) at 2 1/2 X 2
  • Crumb Cake sentiment base is 3 X 2 1/2
  • Whisper White is 2 3/4 X 2 1/4
  • I used the stamp set Delightful Dozen which is now retired but the Remembering Your Birthday set is very close (page 59 of Annual Catalogue)
  • I then made a little ribbon tag using the crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon - what a soft flowing ribbon to use!
There you have it. Quick and easy and done. I am going to do up a batch of these in Christmas colours I will be sure to show you those as well

Dee-Litefully Yours,
Diana