Friday, August 1, 2014

A bit of a break

Whew, summer holiday is half over and it has been a whirlwind wouldn't you say? We are heading out for the long weekend at the lake. Looking forward to doing some boating, fishing and a family golf tournament - this will be very interesting, the boys have never golfed and I haven't touched golf clubs in ... lets just say quite a few years! It is going to be a great time.

I will be taking a quick break from "blogging" over the next week here - some much needed rest for me. I will LOTS of great stuff to show you when I get back. I am going to get right back into Fun Fold Fridays as well as Mini Mondays and I get to place my pre-order for the holiday catalogue today - which is amazing!! I can't wait to rest up and create!

I promise my friends, I will be back at on Aug 8, don't forget about me!

Dee-Litefully Yours,
Diana