Saturday, August 16, 2014

Blooming Birthday

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!! Yellow is my favourite colour as it just makes me feel happy and brings a smile to my face! Todays card whipped up in now time and would just put a smile on anyone's face.
  • cut two pieces of DSP (I used from Lullaby) 4 X 1 1/2 and one solid strip (Hello Honey) 4 X 1 3/4
  • Blackberry Bliss 4 1/4 X 2 1/4
  • Very Vanilla 4 X 2

  • I used my new stamp set Flower Patch (pg 156 AC) with crumb Cake and Delightful Daffodil. I know the paper I used had Hello Honey but when I stamped with it I just found that the stamped colour was a bit to dark for this card so I chose a brighter yellow instead.
  • Blackberry Bliss was used for the sentiment and used my Scallop oval punch and a few dimensionals to pop it up
  • it is a bit hard to tell in the pictures but I also added rhinstones to the two centre flowers, a little extra happy for this card
Dee-Litefully Yours,
Diana