Friday, August 22, 2014

Fun Fold Friday - Lets use some DSP

I am back with an other Fun Fold Friday!I have been having trouble using my DSP as I just don't know what to do with it, so I have made it my goal over the next few months to use up a bunch of my DSP and with cards like this that won't be hard! I have lots of pictures today so lets get to it!
  • DSP cut at 5 1/2 X 12
  • score at 2, 4, 8 and 10
  • fold in at the 4 and 8" marks and then fold back out at the 2 and 10" marks
  • open up the card and measure down 2 3/4" from the top of the card along the outside edges
  • cut from the top of the 4 and 8" marks to where you marked on the outside edge, save your scraps
  • add your outer oval tab and sentiment (I used my new High Five stamp set for this one) and I embellished with candy dots (love those things!)


  • glue your scraps to the inside of the card, see above, this gives the card more stability when it is standing up and adds some fun to the inside *because it is already scored it will fold easily too


  • cut your inside background  3 1/2 X 5 and your Whisper White 3 1/4 X 4 3/4
  • stamp your images and you are done!
Isn't it cute? And really not that hard at all! Have fun with it and enjoy your weekend!
 
Dee-Litefully Yours,
Diana