Saturday, May 17, 2014

White on Black















 I have been playing around with different techniques and saw this one so decided to CASE it. (Copy And Share Everything - a new term, I heard it at my Team Meeting and I have always called it scraplifting but CASE works too).

For this piece I wanted to try stamping on black paper (something I have never done before!) I used the Regarding Dahlia stamp set (which is not retiring - thank goodness! I love this stamp set!) stamped with Versa Mark ink. I then stamped it on the black paper and covered it with snow embossing power (not stampin up but it is what I had around) I then took my heat tool and ta da! Got this beautiful result!! I love the detail in the flower and how it really pops off the page! Tomorrow I will show you colour on black.

Until then I am Dee-liteful yours,
Diana

Supplies:
Regarding Dahlias (w) 131347 (c) 130327