Thursday, May 8, 2014

Simply Created

 

Phew, what a week it has been. They keep saying its spring but the snow falling (almost everyday) makes me think otherwise. I wish the sun would shine and the temperature would warm up!

With that being said I have found it hard to get motivated over the last few days so  I took at my Simply Created kit. This kit includes everything you need to create 15 quick and easy cards (I was able to make 15 cards in a little under an hour!) This would be a wonderful kit for beginner or someone who just wants to try out card making and see what they think of it (check out my Stampin Up site to order!) Over the next few days I am going to show you what I whipped up!

This is the first two of the batch. I mixed these up a bit because I wasn't sure which "way" I wanted the flag to go. Finding a sentiment small enough to fit the flag was a bit of a challenge but not as big a challenge as trying to get the twine through the button hole! Man did that take some time! I left two of this style card blank on the flag so that I could fill it in when I needed a quick card to mail out! The Basic grey and Pear Pizzazz make for a very clean cut and cool card. I am happy with the way this turned out.

Tomorrow I will share an other card that I created and until then, lets hope Spring will come soon!

Dree -aming of Spring

Diana