Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin (May)

 
Happy Mother's Day! Since becoming a Mom I have learned that being a Mom is NOT easy! If I can be half the Mom my Mom is then I will be a great Mom. So make sure today that you show your Mom how much you love her and how much she means to you!

Today's post is from a Stampin Up program called My Paper Pumpkin. It an awesome way to get some paper crafting done at minimal cost! Every month, My Paper Pumpkin comes right to your door and includes everything you need to make a cute paper project. And when I say everything, I mean everything! Paper, accessories, stamps, ink, embellishments all of it! And better yet, every month is different! But the result is amazing! And better yet it is only $24.95 per month and Stampin Up now has the option of pre-paying for your Paper Pumpkin - what a great gift idea!

This months was this cute little frame. It also came with the supplies for a little box so you could wrap it up and send it - to say -  your Mom! I chose to keep mine and it is now hanging up in the hallway and every time I see it I smile. I had never thought of using paper crafting in a frame before but I think that I might do it again because it is so pleasing and you can customize it for your own décor.

If you are interested in trying our My Paper Pumpkin you can click over to my Stampin Up and sign up under My Paper Pumpkin. You can chose to try it for a month, or like me sign up to receive it every month. And you can opt out at any time!

Think about it and go and call your Mom and tell her you are thinking of her, I'm going too!

For all the Dee-serving Mom's out there have a great day!

Diana