Saturday, May 10, 2014

Simply Created 3

Here is the last of the Simply created cards. I had the most trouble with this card as I was trying to not go into my other embellisments but only use the ones that were provided. I decided to not use any sentiments on the front of these cards so that they could be used for any occasion. I don't normally use circles so that was a challenge for me but I think I did a pretty good job (if I do say so myself!) I decided that I also didn't want to "fight" with twine in the button or tying a bow so I tried something new! I am defiantly going to do the criss-cross again! I like the way it draws your eye to the centre of the card.

So there you have it. One kit, three card designs, 15 cards! I would say that is a pretty successful hour!

Have a Dee-lighful Day!

Diana