Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hexagon Card

Quick post for today! I decided to play around with my hexagon punch and wasn't really sure where I was going with this card when I started. I had a lot of green scraps and just started punching and laying them out and this is what I came out with. The simplicity of this card and the green right on the white make it look sharp. I raised the sentiment with dimensionals and it just added a touch more!

I should be receiving my starter pack from Stampin Up soon and I can hardly wait to dive in and start creating! I am already getting cards and ideas together and once the hubby gets back I am going to pick a date for my first class! I am super excited and will have many more cards to share with you soon!

I am going to my first Team Meeting tonight for Stampin Up! I am looking forward to meeting other stampers and getting new ideas to share with all of you!

Have a Dee-vinely creative day!

Diana