Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sample Wedding Invites


Here is the same technique as yesterday but with two different colours. My little sis is getting married and I am going to be making their wedding invitations (aren't I a good big sister?) This is the style of invite that I am working on for them and the green and purple are their wedding colours. These are the proto types for them to look at and agonize over (as we all do for our weddings) The green powder has sparkles in it and I find that the definition in the flower isn't as pronounced.  The black on black adds a very sophisticated look to the card.  The purple on the other hand once again lets the flower really pop! I am still working on finding the perfect ribbon to go with these colours - so if you see something let me know!
 
I am going to have to do tone-on-tone stamping again because I like the subtle look it creates and how it doesn't distract from the rest of the card.
 
Gotta go and get the boys ready for bed. So until tomorrow.
 
Dee-vinely happy with these results
 
Diana