Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Subtle Hi

 

This is one of the cards we will be making at my Welcome Workshop. I want to try and showcase all the different colour families Stampin Up has to offer and this is my card for the Subtles. In this card I use the Background DSP (Designer Series Paper) for the Subtles group as well. Each colour group; In-Color, Subtle, Brights, Regals and Neutrals, there is solid color paper and theBackground DSP. In each pack of DSP there are four designs in each of the colours for that family. You get a lot of paper at a great value! ($26.95)

This card was made in about five minutes and is just pleasing to the eye. My big sister (whom I send a pic of almost all my cards to first, before I post them) said she liked this one best!

One more week until my Welcome Workshop so please let me know if you are going to be there!

Dee-litefully yours,
Diana