Monday, May 12, 2014

Card Box

So I went to my first team meeting for Stampin Up! on Wednesday and my head is still reeling! Wow, did I ever get some ideas! There are so many new and wonderful things in the catalogue and I want them all!

 

 
 

 

 

My Upliner (Sherry) had a wonderful "Make and Take" for use to do. I have pictured here the box that we made and over the next few days I will show you all the cards 4 cards we made as well! I have to admit I thought it was pretty cool that we made a box from paper. For this we used a piece of 9X9 paper and the Stampin Up Envelope Punch Board. So easy and so fun!


I am going to be making a few more of these for sure! Wouldn't it be a great gift for a teacher? Fill it with cards maybe? I will actually be doing a class where we will make this box as well as 4 cards to go in it! (just have to wait for the hubby to get back so I can pick a date he will be home so the kiddos will be looked after) Once I have the date picked and cost figured out I will let you all know! I will also have this class as a To-Go option as well (I will have everything precut and ready for you to make - you just have to do your stamping!) What would be more of an interest to you? A class where we make 4-5 different cards/small projects or a Stamp-n-Stack where there are only a couple of cards but we make multiples of each card? Hmmm gonna have to think about that one? What are your thoughts?

I am getting really excited about starting to teach and show you all what these amazing products can do! I can't wait to get started!! Visit deelitefulstampin.stampinup.net to see what you can order today! New catalogue is coming out June 2 and trust me you DON'T want to miss it!!!

Dee-lightfully Yours,
Diana