Thursday, May 29, 2014

Success!

 What a great time last night! I had so much fun and I think all the wonderful ladies who came! Here are some pictures of the room and how I had it all set up. I had a number of displays surrounding the craft area and I used tablecloths to "brighten" up the space (I thought it added a nice touch!)


This was my catalogue and color table. I am a very visual person so I had paper from all the different color families Stampin Up offers. It made it easy for the ladies to really get a sense of the color groups and to actually see what the colours looked like.

The tables were set up with two cards at each table and all the supplies needed to make those cards. The tables were nice and big so there was a lot of room for us all to work.

 There were some beautiful cards made and such great imagination!  It was so interesting to see how they took off with the idea and made the card completely their own! I will display some pics of their cards over the next few days! Love them all!

My Welcome Workshop was a great success and I hope they all had as much fun as I did. I will be placing an order on June 4 - so if you want first dibs on the new products let me know and I will put you in the order!

Dee-Litefully yours,
Diana