Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Calendar


June is finally here and I always think of June as it finally being spring. I have the June calendar page to share with you all today. This was actually the first page I made for the calendar this past year (I know most people would start in January and work through until December, no me I have to be different) I LOVE how this page turned out. The subtle tones of the background don't distract from the photos and the simple embellishments add a bit of whismy to the page. I find patterned paper a little intimidating but the small strip at the bottom of the box adds movement and fun. Sorry for the quick post today - I am going to plant my garden and want to get outside before it decides to rain!

Have a Dee-liteful Saturday and a here's to a very creative June!

Diana