Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Star Streak

This card couldn't have been faster to make! And it is one of my favourites! Change the sentiment and it could be used for anything! Tomorrow I will be posting a variation of this card and you will see how a few quick changes make the card so different!

I used Crumb Cake as my background, which is such a great colour to use for background because it goes with everything! I used the Work of Art Stamp Set to make the streaks and my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get perfect placement. The colours used, starting from the top, are Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, and Lost Lagoon. Used the same paper and my Star Framlits and I was done.

Quick tip: I think I have said this before but i am going to say it again! Make two of your cards, so you can give one away and keep one to reference or show to someone else!

Dee-Litefully Yours,
Diana