Friday, June 20, 2014

Fun Fold Friday

 Back with an other Fun Fold Friday and I LOVE this card!!! How cool does this look? And bonus - it is masculine!! Notice the stamping I did on the inside so when you fold it you see some fun on the inside too!
 Super easy and quick so here we go!
  • Start with your card and score on the diagonal of the front
  • Add your DSP to the two "triangles" you just made
  • With the Big Shot, cute two circles with complimentary colours
  • stamp your sentiment or image on the smaller circle
  • glue on the bottom right half of the circle and attach to the lower triangle
  • DONE!
This card is so versatile and the look would completely change with the paper and the shape you use for the sentiment (I am going to try it next with the Deco Labels and I am sure it will be Dee-vine!)

Have a wonderful weekend and I will talk to you later
Dee-Litefully Yours,
Diana