Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Blendabilities


 
At our Team Meeting a few weeks ago now (where does the time go??) I got a chance to play with the new Blendabilities markers. These markers come in a pack of three, a light, medium and dark in the same shade. I am not a "marker" person and haven't ever really used markers with my card making or scrapbooking except to journal or write something in a card. I am going to be honest with all of you - I am not completely sold on them. There is a definite technique to using them and they are going to take practice. You can either start with the dark and go to light (which is what I did) or you can start with the light and go to the dark. They aren't available to customers yet - August is what I heard last, but i am going to get a few of the colour options, so I will play with them and see if I can get a feel for them.
 
Have a Dee-Liteful Day
Diana