Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Colour Chart

I was looking at the Stampin Connections website (a website for demonstrators to share ideas, ask questions card swaps etc) and found this colour chart and thought it was brilliant! It shows all the new In Colors and how they "fit" in with the other colours we have to offer. (Have you noticed I spell Colour two different ways? Being Canadian (EH!) I have always spelled it c-o-l-o-u-r, but Stampin Up is American so they spell it c-o-l-o-r, gotta say it is hard to make myself spell it "their" way)

I encourage you to print it off and keep it handy as it can give you new color combos that you haven't thought of - there are quite I few that I wouldn't have thought of.  Later this week I am going to show you some cards using this chart for colour options.

Have a Dee-Liteful day

Diana