Saturday, June 7, 2014

New Classes Added!

Be sure to check out my classes! I have added a few new ones! You can email or call me if you would like to participate!

To-Go options available for all my classes. You will receive all the supplies to make the cards, a sheet of instructions you will just have to do your stamping. Add approximately $5 for shipping.
 
Kards and Kids
June 20
930-1130
$10
 
Come and join me for some cards and kids! Bring your kids over to run and play and I will have coffee (or tea) and a couple of Make and Takes for you to do.
RSVP by June 18th
 
 
 
Christmas In July Buffet
July 25
930-1130 or 7-9pm
$35 or class fee waived if $50 order placed
 
Want to get a head start on your Christmas cards? Want a last chance to use items from the carry over Christmas catalogue? Come and join me for Christmas in July! We will make 6-8 different cards giving you a head start on Christmas!
RSVP  July 10

Have a Dee-Liteful Day
Diana