Monday, June 23, 2014

Hexagon Hello

 So LOVING this card!! I was actually tidying up my table when I put these four colours together; Delightful Daffodil, Pool Party, Whisper White and Early Espressso, and just had to stop and whip up a card. I decided to use a black base for this one and went with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to make the background again (something I think I will be doing a lot of! It just loans itself to backgrounds and adding just a little bit more)
Net pulled out my trusty, Six sided sampler stamp set and punch, punched a few out a couple, added some dimensionals and cotton ribbon (have you used the new cotton ribbon yet? It is amazing and you will be seeing more of it in my projects - the colours choices are awesome!) And guess what? I am on a roll! This could be used as an other masculine card!!

Have a Dee-vine Monday!
Diana