Thursday, June 19, 2014

Treat Holder

 
So my middle son, Tank (this is a nickname obviously) has his last day of preschool today so I made these cute little treat holders for him to give to his friends are school.
  • one sheet of DSP with a strip of Sticky Strip down oneside, roll into a toilet paper tube
  • Add sSticky strip to the inside of one short end and pinch close (if you have a crimper you can crimp the end
  • Turn the roll 90degrees and crimp
  • punch two holes in the top and stick your ribbone through
  • add your sentiment and you are done
I have put a small box of Smarties in each one. And of course, Boo (my oldest and also a nickname) sees them and asks if I will make some for him to take. So I have 10 done and I am now working on 25 more! I am really glad they are quick and easy!!!

Have a Dee-Litefully Day!
Diana