Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Masculine Card

 Masculine cards seem to be harder to make so I am going to try and post a few masculine cards each month for you all to CASE. This one here was modified from my Team Leader. The simplicity is here for sure! So quick and easy! Use the 2 1/2" circle punch on the center of the background and then with Early Espresso use the 2 3/4" and cut out a circle, then use the 2 1/2" circle punch again to make the outline for the tree. Add a couple of paper flags and some chevron ribbon (quickly becoming a favourite!), a button with some twine and ta da! Done. Add whatever sentiment you would like on the inside and you have a an easy masculine car.
 
I love this card! And there are so many cards that I make that I just love and being the person who I am I don't want to have to give them away. So I have now started making two of every card, this way I can give one away and keep one as a display (or reminder of how I did it!) I put a sticky note inside with all the measurements and colours that I used that way when I want to make it again the "hard" part is all done!
 
Well there you go a couple of tips and a quick card. Have a Dee-Liteful day
Diana