Thursday, July 17, 2014

Zig Zag Hello


Quick post today we are getting ready to go camping this weekend and I am so looking forward to it!Something different for you today! I wanted to use up some scarps that I had and this is what I came up with. The colours I used today are Pool Party and Wild Wasabi - they go well together don't they?
I encourage you to use up scarps that you have lying around and to try different colour combos.

The zig-zags are also out of my comfort zone - I find the zig zag DSP hard on the eyes when it is in a big piece; however, cut small like this it has a nice effect! I broke up the space by punching out some starts with my Itty Bitty Punch - love these little guys! And the Deco Labels are quickly becoming a go-to with my Big Shot!

Have a Dee-Liteful Day
Diana