Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pretty Pink

 I borrowed this card from my friend, Donna - Thank you! It is so cute and so easy too! A lot of times I don't think to leave the card base "open" for everyone to see. But some tone-on-tone stamping fills up the space very nicely! A little bit of DSP and some ribbon. Beautiful! I will also admit I have yet to make a "tag" with my Stampin stuff (bit of a heads up I will be hosting a Christmas Tag Class should be fun!) I love how she added the small tag to the front of the card - simple and sweet and adds dimension to the front.
Then, BAM, on the inside she adds an other cute tag! Wonderful! I often forget that the inside of my cards need Stampin too and this is a great way to add without always having to put a sentiment.

Great card and thank you again Donna for letting me post it!!

Dee-Lited you joined me
Diana