Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Card guts


Here is the Card guts for last month (a bit late with this post sorry!) The flag DSP was a challenge to use but I am quite happy with the turn out! The supplies we were given were
  • Whisper White card back
  • A piece of the Flag DSP (from the Maritime collection)
  • And a piece of Real Red
As you can see I kept the card simple and clean. Does it look familiar? It is the same sketch as yesterday just rotated! I didn't emboss the background this time and used three flags instead of two. I wanted to fill the empty space so brought out old-faithful Work of Art and added a few splashes of Coastal Cabana.

I am going to be giving this card to my hubby as today we celebrate our 8 year anniversary! And I can truly say I am more in love with him now than ever!

Dee-Litefully Yours,
Diana