Saturday, July 19, 2014

All Round Hi

Should be back from camping today - and hopefully we had a good time (I will let you all know tomorrow!) Todays card is one I am quite proud of. It came together in no time and just looks great - if I do say so myself!
If you are like me you have tons of DSP and other "pretty paper" in your stash that you just don't know what to do with. This card is a great way to showcase some of it.
  • Cut your DSP and top colour (in this case Bermuda Bay) at 5 3/8 X 4 1/8
  • use different size circle punches to make "holes" in your top colour.
  • Punch 3/4" circles out of complimentary colours found in the DSP - here Real Red and Early Espresso
  • Stamp  your sentiment on Very Vanilla (which is also my card base) and punch it out - I also layered it on Real Red just to make it pop again.
The trick to placing the top colour is to use your super handy green glue (Tom Bow), it doesn't bond instantly like the Snail Adhesive can which allows you some wiggle room for placement.

This card was fun to make and just by changing the punch shape you will change the look!

Have a Dee-Liteful Day
Diana