Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hexagon Challange 1

 
It amazes me every time how creative people can be! I had some ladies doing some crafting and I gave them a "challenge" They all go the same materials and colours and they had to create a card using them. So over the next few days i am going to show you what they came up! It is so cool to see how different ideas come from the same products! Here are the supplies I had for them to use
  • Whisper White card stock - one for the card base and a 5 X 4 sheet of "scraps"
  • Night of Navy cut at 5 X 4
  • Ink pads in: Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy, Garden Green and Cajun Craze
  • Six Sided Sampler Stamp Set
  • Six Sided Punch
Over the next few days I will be posting their creations - and they are ALL so different! We will still be sticking with the July theme of Just Because July!




This one was made by Jodi. She used the Night of Nave as her base and then stamped and stuck the hexagons on to it. I love the honey-comb effect!

Dee-Lited with the turn out
Diana