Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Seeing Spots

 Just Because July is going to start today! All my cards for this month are going to be - you guessed it - Just Because. 
My first card of the month was sooo fast! Changing the colour of the card would give a whole different feel as well. For this card
  • Pistachio Pudding background cut 5 1/4 X 4
  • Whisper White 5 X 3 3/4
  • Using the circle stamp from Work of Art in Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Blushing Bride (who knew these colours would go so good together?)
  • Used two different sizes of circles from my Framlits, a splash of colour on the smaller, a sentiment and some pearls and through in a few dimensionals and you are done!
Everyone likes to get mail that isn't a bill - so I challenge you this month to make cards to send to someone "just because" I promise you it will put a smile on their face and make them (and you) feel great!

Dee-Litefully Yours,
Diana