Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Crisp and Clean

It looks like spring is finally here and the sun is shining and the boys are outside playing so I wanted to post some pictures for you all! So here we go!

 I love the clean crisp look and the subtle colours of Basic Grey and Costal Cabana (both Stampin Up colours!) For a neat little "trick" to make it look like you used more colours - ink your stamp, stamp once and then stamp again without re-inking and it will make the colour more subtle (and sometimes look completely different!)

I always get stuck into thinking that if I use ribbon I have to tie it in a bow, but I have learned that just adding a small strip of ribbon can add a nice touch (and it is quicker than having to fight with tying a bow - which I still struggle with!)

Have a Dee-liteful day
Until next time!
Diana