Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Crafty Mom

Hello!

I am Diana and I LOVE to paper craft! Card making, scrapbooking, I love it all! And the things you can buy for it! My goodness there is so much and I want it all!! Last fall I was introduced to Stampin Up and now I am completely hooked! There products are so amazing and the colors are wonderful!And there is so much that you can do with them! The ideas are endless! That is what this blog is going to be about, sharing ideas for scrapbooking and cards!

I am the mother of three wonderful boys; six and a half, five and three and a half, who tend to keep me on my toes and busy! I don't have a lot of spare time and at the end of the day I am usually beat! However, I still like to take the time to do what I love - which is crafting. With the little time (and energy!) I have at the end of the day I don't tend to make elaborate pages or cards. "Less is more" I like to think is my motto (even if my husband says it should be "trial and error")  Hence the name DeeLiteful - not too much, just quick and easy cards and scrapbooking!

I hope you like them and please feel free to recreate them!

Have a DeeLiteful evening!

Diana